- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Chirag Shetty, Adcocks take Pune to second consecutive win
- News CAA: Applications must give proof of religion to get Indian citizenship
- Movies Rakshit Shetty Is All Set To Resume The Shoot Of 777 Charlie From January 29
- Technology BSNL Revises Marutham Plan; Now Offering 300 Days Validity
- Finance Post Office Increase Minimum Balance For Savings A/c To Rs. 500
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Deliveries Begin: First Vehicle Delivered To EESL
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Red Carpet is about that magic you create in few seconds that lingers behind you for a whole year ahead. As Coco Chanel advised that if what you wear is what describes you then you have to play it right.
Every celebrity and everybody in the fashion world are enthusiastic for this time of the year where the biggest names in the industry are wearing the biggest names in the fashion world.
Celebrities from Julianne Moore to Charlize Theron and models from Victoria's Secret angels to the Jenner sisters all are present at their best. Some where clothes that are too revealing and some wear very uptight ones.
No matter what they wear, how they style their hair is the most important part of the whole outfit. As we all know good shoes and good hairdo can either make or break your look.
So celebrities should make sure the hairdo they choose for the look has to be one of the most outstanding ones. Well, this year we did see few of the noteworthy hairstyles that you would love to carry them yourselves.
This Belarusian model Tanya Dziahileva spotted a very interesting ponytail at the red carpet. With one side pinned up in a peculiar manner and a twisted ponytail to finish the look.
This gorgeous face of Lo'real and many other brands wore her hair swept to one side with an intimate curls and side part looking beautiful as ever.
Julianne Moore had a very simple yet interesting chic and elegant hairdo. She carried a very sleek side parted low bun as one of her red carpet looks.
This beauty from the Kardashian family wore her hair up in a messy bun looking very hip and funky. It was a pretty high street fashion look.
Charlize Theron portrayed a very classic Hollywood hairdo with a sleek bun with a side curled bangs like those of the classic movies.
The fashionista from the Devil Wears Prada wore her hair in a very chic low bun at the red carpet. She looked uber chic and the hairdo was a very relaxed look she pulled.
Lupita Nyong'o had a very cute bun with her parrot green dress. The tire bun she had was accessorised with a headband looking extra chic.
Sienna Miller had the classic bob cut look as one of her looks. She carried a very simple hairdo, a classic bob and she looked amazing at the red carpet.