- 2 hrs ago Heat Exhaustion: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 3 hrs ago Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, And More Won Us With Their Outfits At Charlie's Angels Premiere
- 3 hrs ago Diabetes Insipidus In Children: Causes, Types, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 4 hrs ago So, What Is So Special About Deepika Padukone's Anniversary Sari
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana Starrer Dream Girl To Release In Hong Kong In December
- Sports Curtailed day sees Thai Itthipat surge to the top at Panasonic Open India
- News Congress, Shiv Sena, NCP hold meeting to discuss Common Minimum Programme
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Starts Winter Service Camp: Offers Free Check Ups, Complimentary Washes & More
- Technology Microsoft Brings Its Xbox Game Pass Ultimate To India For Just Rs. 50
- Finance Deadline To File GST Returns Extended; Forms Simplified
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Red Carpet is about that magic you create in few seconds that lingers behind you for a whole year ahead. As Coco Chanel advised that if what you wear is what describes you then you have to play it right.
Every celebrity and everybody in the fashion world are enthusiastic for this time of the year where the biggest names in the industry are wearing the biggest names in the fashion world.
Celebrities from Julianne Moore to Charlize Theron and models from Victoria's Secret angels to the Jenner sisters all are present at their best. Some where clothes that are too revealing and some wear very uptight ones.
No matter what they wear, how they style their hair is the most important part of the whole outfit. As we all know good shoes and good hairdo can either make or break your look.
So celebrities should make sure the hairdo they choose for the look has to be one of the most outstanding ones. Well, this year we did see few of the noteworthy hairstyles that you would love to carry them yourselves.
This Belarusian model Tanya Dziahileva spotted a very interesting ponytail at the red carpet. With one side pinned up in a peculiar manner and a twisted ponytail to finish the look.
This gorgeous face of Lo'real and many other brands wore her hair swept to one side with an intimate curls and side part looking beautiful as ever.
Julianne Moore had a very simple yet interesting chic and elegant hairdo. She carried a very sleek side parted low bun as one of her red carpet looks.
This beauty from the Kardashian family wore her hair up in a messy bun looking very hip and funky. It was a pretty high street fashion look.
Charlize Theron portrayed a very classic Hollywood hairdo with a sleek bun with a side curled bangs like those of the classic movies.
The fashionista from the Devil Wears Prada wore her hair in a very chic low bun at the red carpet. She looked uber chic and the hairdo was a very relaxed look she pulled.
Lupita Nyong'o had a very cute bun with her parrot green dress. The tire bun she had was accessorised with a headband looking extra chic.
Sienna Miller had the classic bob cut look as one of her looks. She carried a very simple hairdo, a classic bob and she looked amazing at the red carpet.