- 14 min ago Grammys 2020: Billie Eilish Wins Big And Here Is A Look At Her Rebel Fashion Game
- 1 hr ago Hina Khan Looks Insanely Beautiful In Her Ivory Leaf-Patterns Sari
- 3 hrs ago Grammys 2020: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Impresses In A Satin Gown But Disappoints In A Sequin Kimono
- 5 hrs ago 9 Interesting Health Benefits Of Pecans
- Movies Kangana Ranaut On Karan Johar's Padma Shri Honour: 'He Totally Deserves This Award'
- Technology Motorola Razr 5G Might See The Light Of Day But Not In International Markets
- News Bodo agreement: Amit Shah signs accord with dreaded Bodo militant group NDFB
- Sports India vs New Zealand: Tough to hit Bumrah, need to learn how to adapt from India: Seifert
- Finance Centre To Increase Deposit Insurance To Rs. 5 Lakh, Pay More On Bank Failure
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Imaginator Launched: Five Options To Customize Your Altroz At The Factory
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Amyra Dastur made heads turn in the promotions of her upcoming movie 'Mr.X'. She plays the lead in the movie. She looks ravishing in Shilpa Reddy creation for the promotions.
Amyra Dastur is wearing the dress by Shilpa Reddy from her collection 'Floral Geometry'. The dress was first showcased in New York.
The dress goes by its name 'Floral Geometry'. The dress is a white and black checked dress. The print is flora inspired design. The floral design is of pink and golden hues.
The floral design starts from the collar of the dress flows down from one shoulder and continues till the stomach and one side of the legs. It stops with a hint of design on the hem.
The collar of the dress is a high one buttoned design with a loop cut dropping in the centre. The sleeveless dress is a tight fitting dress complimenting her body and her legs particularly.
The dress has a peplum mid-riff which accentuates the waist perfectly. The dress also has styled buttons from her chest to mid-riff. The hem of the dress falls just below the knee giving her an elegant look.
The hairstyle she chose to go with is a simple side parted bun. This hairstyle gave her a mature and graceful look. The make up she decided was a bare minimum one with just a stroke of Kohl, liner and mild pink lip shade.
The shoes she chose were black back strap peep toes. The shoes were a block simple all black with stiletto heels which looked perfect for the outfit.
She went with very less accessories as well. The earrings she wore was from Minerali and the bracelet from Curio Cottage.
The bracelet she had on was a simple yet intriguing one. The bracelet was a ring attached hand chain with teal coloured stone on the write and the ring and a mustard coloured stone on the mid.
She was styled by Bornali Talukdar for the event and looked gorgeous in the outfit as a whole.