- 21 min ago Grammys 2020: Billie Eilish Wins Big And Here Is A Look At Her Rebel Fashion Game
- 1 hr ago Hina Khan Looks Insanely Beautiful In Her Ivory Leaf-Patterns Sari
- 3 hrs ago Grammys 2020: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Impresses In A Satin Gown But Disappoints In A Sequin Kimono
- 6 hrs ago 9 Interesting Health Benefits Of Pecans
- Movies Kangana Ranaut On Karan Johar's Padma Shri Honour: 'He Totally Deserves This Award'
- Technology Motorola Razr 5G Might See The Light Of Day But Not In International Markets
- News Bodo agreement: Amit Shah signs accord with dreaded Bodo militant group NDFB
- Sports India vs New Zealand: Tough to hit Bumrah, need to learn how to adapt from India: Seifert
- Finance Centre To Increase Deposit Insurance To Rs. 5 Lakh, Pay More On Bank Failure
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Imaginator Launched: Five Options To Customize Your Altroz At The Factory
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Abraham & Thakore closes day 2 at the Amazon India Fashion Week 2015 autumn winter season. The collection was out of this world. However, there was one thing which was very similar to all the other designers who were a part of this big night - this colour black.
Here too, in this line Abraham & Thakore introduced the colour black in various forms. The designs were amazing but the colour stood the same.
Considering it is the winter collection, these designers wrapped the day with the same hue. But, to our luck, the prints differed.
Abraham & Thakore collection for the autumn winter 2015 consisted of prints which were related to the army and of course imprints of fabrics.
The patchwork on the outfits looked uncanny but somehow it was a new taste on the ramp of day 2 at AIFW 2015. The models were also seen in white kurtas, long trench coats ready for the winter season and tight pants of the same colour combination.
Cotton saree for the autumn season was also introduced with sharp thick borders in classic colours like black and dark blue.
On the ramp for Abraham & Thakore on day 2 at AIFW 2015, the line featured men's wear as well, where we got to see the hunks carry off winter styles and long coats to match their singular traded pants.
Accessories was not a big thing in the Abraham & Thakore collection of AW 2015, but shoes were quite the trend on the well lit ramp. Abraham & Thakore closed the day 2 of the Amazon India Fashion week 2015 with a lot of happy faces.