- 1 hr ago COVID-19 In India: Hospital Urges Government To Make Masks Mandatory To Fight Second Wave
- 3 hrs ago 12 Reasons Why Holding On To Grudges Is Not Good For You
- 3 hrs ago Does Empty-Nest Syndrome Exist? Symptoms, Causes And How To Cope
- 4 hrs ago First Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes, Messages And Images To Share
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Odisha pay the penalty as Hyderabad keep first-ever clean sheet
- Finance SEBI Proposes Relaxation On Re-Classification Of Promoter As Public Shareholder
- News Karnataka not to reopen schools, PU colleges in December
- Automobiles eBikeGo To Install 3,000 Charging Stations In Five Cities Across India: Here Are All Details
- Movies Ali Fazal On Bagging Lead Roles In Hollywood: Choices Don’t Come To You On A Platter
- Technology Two Oppo Reno5 Variants Get Benchmarked; Processor Details Confirmed
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
When it comes to playful colours, celebrities are the only ones who initiate the first step and this time it was Neha Dhupia. At the Gillette event Neha Dhupia went in for an all rounder blue image.
Looking sensational in blue, she wrapped this fine style with nude Louboutins. The actress looked vibrant and sassy carrying this bright colour to perfection. The long pencil skirt by Bebe on Neha Dhupia was plain but elegant. It was of an hour glass shape and it seemed to highlight her curves.
Tight at the hips and the waist, Neha flaunted her figure to the maximum in the Bebe pencil skirt. The floral printed Not So Serious shirt by Pallavi Mohan she wore with the pencil skirt was of the same shade and it looked extravagant. It had a combination of colours - sea green, pink , white and cobalt.
The sheer No So Serious shirt was a little translucent, but Neha wore a camisole which thereby covered any chance of a wardrobe malfunction. The actress added glamour to this blue image by wearing nude high pumps. She left her hair over the shoulders with a slight curl at the bottom. Neha also opted for simple makeup with this blue look.
Her cheeks were shimmering beautifully with a pink hue and her lips a reddish tint. Her eyes of course were laden with black kohl and a striking smokey effect. The other thing we noticed was her accessories. Although she blanked out of wearing earrings, Neha Dhupia went in for a stunning blue bling ring which she matched subtly wearing blue nail polish.
So, all in all, Neha's blue style was quite the look at the Gillette event. Do you think she did justice by wearing the brand's colour?