- Finance Bitcoin Hit Levels Of $10000; Central Banks Stimulus Measure Supporting
- Technology Buying Guide: Best Budget Smartphones Available In India In June 2020
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor And Athiya Shetty Express Fury Over Killing Of Pregnant Elephant With Firecrackers
- News Cyclone Nisarga: Mumbai on alert; 110 KPH winds, 6 feet waves expected
- Sports Root could miss first Test of behind-closed-doors Windies series
- Automobiles Suzuki Access 125 & Burgman Street BS6 Scooters Prices Hiked: Here Is The New Price List
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
When it comes to playful colours, celebrities are the only ones who initiate the first step and this time it was Neha Dhupia. At the Gillette event Neha Dhupia went in for an all rounder blue image.
Looking sensational in blue, she wrapped this fine style with nude Louboutins. The actress looked vibrant and sassy carrying this bright colour to perfection. The long pencil skirt by Bebe on Neha Dhupia was plain but elegant. It was of an hour glass shape and it seemed to highlight her curves.
Tight at the hips and the waist, Neha flaunted her figure to the maximum in the Bebe pencil skirt. The floral printed Not So Serious shirt by Pallavi Mohan she wore with the pencil skirt was of the same shade and it looked extravagant. It had a combination of colours - sea green, pink , white and cobalt.
The sheer No So Serious shirt was a little translucent, but Neha wore a camisole which thereby covered any chance of a wardrobe malfunction. The actress added glamour to this blue image by wearing nude high pumps. She left her hair over the shoulders with a slight curl at the bottom. Neha also opted for simple makeup with this blue look.
Her cheeks were shimmering beautifully with a pink hue and her lips a reddish tint. Her eyes of course were laden with black kohl and a striking smokey effect. The other thing we noticed was her accessories. Although she blanked out of wearing earrings, Neha Dhupia went in for a stunning blue bling ring which she matched subtly wearing blue nail polish.
So, all in all, Neha's blue style was quite the look at the Gillette event. Do you think she did justice by wearing the brand's colour?