Sonam Kapoor is flying high after her two consecutive films have been great at the box office. Even her style quotient has gathered a lot of compliments and appreciations from the fashion gurus. Sonam Kapoor was busy sporting different looks at the promotions of her films, Raanjhanaa and Bhaag Milkha Bhaag. Recently, she attended the success party of BMB in a gorgeous James Ferreira gown.
Sonam Kapoor looked stunning in the one-shoulder pink coloured James Ferreira gown when she walked into the success party of Bhaag Milkha Bhaag. The gown had an elastic thin belt on the waist. The floor length gown made Sonam Kapoor look tall and thin! Sonam completed the look with side braided low hair bun and smokey eye makeup. The glossy pink lips and nude makeup made Sonam look all the more gorgeous. Sonam accessorised the James Ferreira gown with T-shaped flat beige coloured sandals and a silver clutch. We just love this vintage inspired hairdo of Sonam Kapoor and feel that the actress carried off the classy look with much style and elegance!
Sonam Kapoor was previously seen in James Ferreira designed metallic silver gown at an event. In 2010, Sonam Kapoor wore a James Ferreira short plain white dress which had a plunging neckline.
The other celebrities who were seen in James Ferreira gown are Freida Pinto, Priyanka Chopra, Kajal Aggarwal, Parineeti Chopra, Esha Gupta, Shazahn Padamsee, Manasi Scott, and Isha Sharvani to name a few. At the IRFW (India Resort Fashion Week) 2013, Isha Sharvani wore a black silk James Ferreira gown and walked the ramp. Seems like James Ferreira is slowly becoming a hot pick among celebrities.
We just love Sonam Kapoor in this pink gown at Bhaag Milkha Bhaag success party. What do you think?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL