- 8 min ago How To Self-Register For COVID-19 Vaccine On CoWin, And List Of Vaccination Centres In India
- 47 min ago Love The Idea Of Hand-Painted Apricot Tulips On Your Suit? Malavika Mohanan Has An Outfit Goal For You
- 1 hr ago Your Party And Wedding Hairstyles Sorted Ft. Yashika Aannand; Check Out Her Pretty Looks!
- 2 hrs ago What Is Typhoid Fever? Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Complications, Treatments And Prevention
- News Uttarakhand govt presents Rs 57,400 crore budget for 2021-22 in assembly
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
- Movies Erica Fernandes Completes 5 Years In TV Industry; Thanks Fans & Says She'll Try Her Level Best To Entertain
- Sports Klopp 'a much better manager' after dealing with Liverpool's injury crisis
- Finance FDI Equity Inflow Increased By 40% During April to December 2020
- Technology Redmi Note 10 Series Qualcomm Snapdragon SoCs Launched In India; Price Starts At Rs. 11,999
- Automobiles New Tata Tiago ‘XTA’ Variant Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.99 Lakh
- Education JEE Main Result 2021 February Session To Release Soon
Wool: The most expensive wool of the world comes from Vucana sheep, the national animal of Peru. The wool from vucana is the most expensive wool in the world because the sheep can only be shorn every three years. The fabric can be used for apparel and home decor. The vucana wool range from $1,800 to $3,000 per yard, so a scarf will cost around $20,000! Cashmere wool is another expensive wool fabric.
Silk: Mulberry silk, Muga silk, Spider silk, velvet and Charmeuse silk are the most famous and royal silk fabrics. Mulberry silk is the finest and soft silk which is the most expensive silk fabric in the world! Even Cashmere silk and vucana silk are famous for their quality.
Fur: This is the oldest fabric worn since ages. Fur clothes are considered as one of the most luxurious apparel fabrics in the world. The soft animal fur is used to make clothes, home decor items and accessories. Leopard fur prints are considered as the most expensive fur fabric!
Linen: It is another expensive fabric which offers quality and style! It is expensive because it is woven and the fabric is produced by growing flax plants. The quality of linen depends on the plant. Linen is a preferred fabric because it is moth resistant, light and can dry easily!
These are the four most expensive fabrics in the world!