Wool: The most expensive wool of the world comes from Vucana sheep, the national animal of Peru. The wool from vucana is the most expensive wool in the world because the sheep can only be shorn every three years. The fabric can be used for apparel and home decor. The vucana wool range from $1,800 to $3,000 per yard, so a scarf will cost around $20,000! Cashmere wool is another expensive wool fabric.
Silk: Mulberry silk, Muga silk, Spider silk, velvet and Charmeuse silk are the most famous and royal silk fabrics. Mulberry silk is the finest and soft silk which is the most expensive silk fabric in the world! Even Cashmere silk and vucana silk are famous for their quality.
Fur: This is the oldest fabric worn since ages. Fur clothes are considered as one of the most luxurious apparel fabrics in the world. The soft animal fur is used to make clothes, home decor items and accessories. Leopard fur prints are considered as the most expensive fur fabric!
Linen: It is another expensive fabric which offers quality and style! It is expensive because it is woven and the fabric is produced by growing flax plants. The quality of linen depends on the plant. Linen is a preferred fabric because it is moth resistant, light and can dry easily!
These are the 4 most expensive fabrics in the world!
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary