- Sports Eileen Ash, oldest Test cricketer, dies at 110
- News Covid 19 in India: Himachal Pradesh becomes first state to fully vaccinate adult population in country
- Movies Bigg Boss 5 Tamil Elimination This Week: Abishek Raaja Gets Eliminated Again!
- Automobiles IBW 2021: Honda H'Ness CB350 Anniversary Edition Launched At Rs 2.03 Lakhs
- Education UPSC Geo Scientist Final Result 2021 Declared, Steps To Check Combined Geo-Scientist Exam Final Result
- Finance How to Apply Online for e-Shram Card at The e-Shram Portal?
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Dispur
- Technology Tips & Tricks To Capture Stunning Pictures/Videos With Vivo X70 Pro+
Wool: The most expensive wool of the world comes from Vucana sheep, the national animal of Peru. The wool from vucana is the most expensive wool in the world because the sheep can only be shorn every three years. The fabric can be used for apparel and home decor. The vucana wool range from $1,800 to $3,000 per yard, so a scarf will cost around $20,000! Cashmere wool is another expensive wool fabric.
Silk: Mulberry silk, Muga silk, Spider silk, velvet and Charmeuse silk are the most famous and royal silk fabrics. Mulberry silk is the finest and soft silk which is the most expensive silk fabric in the world! Even Cashmere silk and vucana silk are famous for their quality.
Fur: This is the oldest fabric worn since ages. Fur clothes are considered as one of the most luxurious apparel fabrics in the world. The soft animal fur is used to make clothes, home decor items and accessories. Leopard fur prints are considered as the most expensive fur fabric!
Linen: It is another expensive fabric which offers quality and style! It is expensive because it is woven and the fabric is produced by growing flax plants. The quality of linen depends on the plant. Linen is a preferred fabric because it is moth resistant, light and can dry easily!
These are the four most expensive fabrics in the world!