- 56 min ago Daily Horoscope: 12 August 2020
- 12 hrs ago Alcohol, Coffee, Tea, Ice Cream, Eggs And Other Foods That Cause Headaches
- 13 hrs ago 14 Years Of Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna: Rani Mukerji Or Preity Zinta, Who Looked Stunning In The Film?
- 13 hrs ago Zindagi Gulzar Hai Actress Sanam Saeed’s Gorgeous Saree Is What Can Offer You Respite From The Heat
- News Irate mob attacks Karnataka MLA's house over Facebook post
- Movies Sushant Case: Lawyer Questions Siddharth Pithani's Action To Bring Down Actor's Body Exclusive
- Sports Ramsey agents dismiss rumour Pirlo wants midfielder out of Juventus
- Automobiles 2021 Kawasaki Versys BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 6.79 Lakh
- Technology All Low- Cost Postpaid Plans From Private Telecom Players You Need To Checkout
- Finance India's Factory Output Contracts 16.6% In June Amid COVID-19
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Wool: The most expensive wool of the world comes from Vucana sheep, the national animal of Peru. The wool from vucana is the most expensive wool in the world because the sheep can only be shorn every three years. The fabric can be used for apparel and home decor. The vucana wool range from $1,800 to $3,000 per yard, so a scarf will cost around $20,000! Cashmere wool is another expensive wool fabric.
Silk: Mulberry silk, Muga silk, Spider silk, velvet and Charmeuse silk are the most famous and royal silk fabrics. Mulberry silk is the finest and soft silk which is the most expensive silk fabric in the world! Even Cashmere silk and vucana silk are famous for their quality.
Fur: This is the oldest fabric worn since ages. Fur clothes are considered as one of the most luxurious apparel fabrics in the world. The soft animal fur is used to make clothes, home decor items and accessories. Leopard fur prints are considered as the most expensive fur fabric!
Linen: It is another expensive fabric which offers quality and style! It is expensive because it is woven and the fabric is produced by growing flax plants. The quality of linen depends on the plant. Linen is a preferred fabric because it is moth resistant, light and can dry easily!
These are the four most expensive fabrics in the world!