- 1 hr ago Ankita Lokhande Or Erica Fernandes, Whose White Saree Is Prettier And Who Pulled It Off Better?
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 24 September 2020
- 12 hrs ago ICW 2020: Janhvi Kapoor Unveils The Elegant Veil Look In Manish Malhotra’s Couture Movie
- 14 hrs ago ICW 2020: Falguni And Shane Peacock’s Outfits Are Exquisite But The Movie Has A Few Loopholes
- Technology Vivo Y12s With MediaTek Helio P35 Chipset Visits Google Play Console Listing
- Automobiles Tata Hexa BS6 XMA 4X4 Variant Spotted Testing In Pune: Spy Pics & Other Details
- News Is India ready for war asks Swamy, demands white paper
- Movies Vijayakanth Tests Positive for COVID-19, Hospitalised: Reports
- Sports No need to criticise Pat Cummins, says Kolkata Knight Riders captain Dinesh Karthik
- Finance Banking Stocks Look Weak But Brokerages Are Bullish On This Private Bank
- Education CISCE Compartment Time Table 2020 Released For ICSE And ISC Exams
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Winter In India In 2020
Dubai, is one country in the world where you have different races of people and the only reason why we find a number of immigrants there is because life is luxurious. If you want to know how and more about Dubai, let me venture you through.
It is said that the Dubai lifestyle depends on three major factors like anywhere else in the world, but here, it is rather spectacular because of the huge prices. Dubai which is known as one of the most expensive city in the world is increasing rapidly by the minute and many say that Dubai lifestyle is expensive because accommodation takes up a fifty percent of your earning as well as transportation and food.
Accommodation is Dubai is high due to the the scarce demand in houses. The rent which people pay is through their teeth and if one ever thought of wanting to stay in houses near by the Dubai Marina or Jumeriah Street, they have to splurge out an amount of AED 8,000 a month.
The second factor which is a basic necessity in human life is the food which is considerably reasonable, a good thing though and a blessing in disguise. The Dubai Lifestyle when it comes to food is amazing because what ever you crave for is always available.
When it comes to Dubai lifestyle, the people are extremely helpful and wise. Transportation for those who own a vehicle is comparatively more cheaper than those who take the city cab or public transport.
Visit Dubai and experience a life you did not expect! Though the Dubai lifestyle, is different from other places in the world it is worth being a part of the society.