- 16 min ago Top 10 Vegetables To Relieve Constipation
- 46 min ago Kajol's Dupatta Is Sangeet-Perfect And Her Look Test For Tanhaji Has All Our Attention
- 55 min ago Remembering Lala Lajpat Rai On His 155th Birth Anniversary: Lesser Known Facts About Him
- 1 hr ago The Forgotten Army Actress Sharvari's Latest Fashion Roundup Is A Must For All The Fashionistas
- Movies Aishwarya Prasad To Be Seen In A Pivotal Role In Darshan Starrer Roberrt
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Deliveries Begin: First Vehicle Delivered To EESL
- Sports IPL 2020 final likely to be held at Sardar Patel Stadium in Ahmedabad
- Finance Govt To Release Report Card On ‘Smart Cities’ In June
- Technology Future Apple Mac Could Be Built Using Curved Sheet Of Glass
- News Coronavirus scare: Kerala CM writes to PM seeking special flight to airlift stranded Indians
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
It contained the marble head of Octavius Augustus Caesar. The archeologists also excavated a small torso along with the head, last week.
This sculpture suggests that they were made to immortalize kings and notable citizens from the first and second century A. D.
The sculpture was housed in a temple, which got invaded soon after it was destroyed in the classical era.