- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 13 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 14 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 16 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- Sports KL Rahul gets thumbs up from Kuldeep, watches videos of Steve Smith, AB de Villiers
- News NBF brings financial accountability in BBMP to the fore after 5 years of relentless fight
- Technology PUBG PC Receives Version 6.1 Update With New Karakin Map
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Movies Kartik Aaryan's Birthday Gift To His Mother Is A Swanky Car Worth Rs. 38.9 Lakhs!
- Finance Markets May Trend Higher In The Coming Week
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Beggars are no choosers but here, these beggars are. They live a lifestyle on dirty roads, homes in the slum and poor hygienic conditions. But, if you ever venture out to take a peek at their bank balance, you will be amazingly shocked.
Listed below are some beggars who live in Mumbai, India. They are regarded as the richest beggars in India having a huge bank balance and a lot of property, but still continue to live the life they first started.
They are smart as they know the correct locations to earn their daily wage, you will find them near famous temples and other places of worship, traffic signals, posh restaurants and railway stations.
1.Massu- Known as Massu or Malana. This 60-year-old, beggar begs for a living and gets a daily wage of 1,000 to 1,500. He owns a one bedroom flat, west of Mumbai and another nearby. His work place is at Lokhandwala where he sits near expensive restaurants which is visited by film stars and other famous personalities. He has 30 lakh investment in properties alone.
2.Krishna Kumar Gite-This 42-year-old has assets worth 5 lakh in properties alone. He makes a daily wage of 1,500 to 2,000. his work place is on Chami Road near the CP Tank.
3.Bharat Jain- He makes a daily earning of 2,000 to 2,500. This 45-year-old begs near the Azad Maidan and Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus. This rich beggar also owns a family apartment which is worth 60 lakh. He has also rented out a shop to a juice center in Bhandup, where he collects a sum of 7,000 a month towards the rent.
4. Haji- This 26-year-old begs near temples and mosques in Deonar and Chembur. His family business is run by his mother and sister who owns a Zari workshop where they have employed 15 workers. He has assets worth 15 lakh earning a daily wage of 1,000 to 2,000.
These profiles of the richest beggars in India are outstanding. Next time you see a beggar on the streets in India, think again for you might have met a celebrity.