- News Abandoned laptop bag triggers bomb scare at Mangalore Airport
- Finance 5 Best Mutual Fund For Planning Child's Education
- Movies Jhund First Look Poster: Amitabh Bachchan Looks Powerful In This Nagraj Manjule Film
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.81 Lakh
- Technology Black Shark Joins Hands With Tencent Games For Its Upcoming Gaming Smartphone
- Sports NBA wrap: Jokic double-double not enough for Nuggets, Spurs sink Heat
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
The young prince splashed out the fortune in the VIP section of his favourite Boujis nightspot. He and half a dozen of his friends also knocked back the fizz, sinking bottle after bottle of Moet and Laurent Perrier.
"My mate saw Harry and we bought him a bottle of champagne because we like the guy. He's a bit of a hero as he fought for his country. Half an hour later he returned the favour with interest and bought us two bottles. He must have had about 15 bottles of champagne on his table and I reckon he splashed out on more than double that for other people, he was really generous," says Clubber Mustafa Ahmed.
The champagne bottles costed 200-pound. But when the party animal takes over,the cost does not matter. In about four hours time Prince Harry had shelled out 10,000 pounds.
However, Harry's girlfriend Chelsy Davy seemed to be missing at the party. Guess, it was a boy's night out.
Ali Musa, one of the lucky party invitee said, "I was surprised he approached us. He even did a street grip handshake! He got up when the DJ played funky house music and was messing about on the dance floor, shaking everyone's hands."