- 6 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 9 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 9 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 9 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Lions Gold Awards 2020 Winners List: Shaheer, Hina, Jennifer, Shraddha, Dheeraj & Others Bag Awards
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
These US Colleges have high college expenses. Though they are the most expensive colleges listed, they come with excellence in their administration, academic achievement, educational programmes and infrastructure.
Below stated is US colleges which has the highest record of high costs when it comes to admission fees.
1.George Washington University – This US College is located in the heart of the Washington D.C. which is the capital of the United States. This most expensive college offers graduate, undergraduate and doctoral programs in medicine, political communication, law and education, international affairs etc. It is a college well known for its academic excellence. It is also one of the top colleges to enroll women in degree of engineering. The average tuiton fees for this college in the past year was ,820.
2.University of Richmond – This most expensive college is one of the best private top colleges for liberal arts. This university was founded by Rev. Edward Baptist from Virgina Baptist sect. The Richmond University students is give the opportunity to take up various research courses under the cooperative guidance of faculty members. The college expenses of tution fees is at the range from ,550.
3.Sarah Lawrence University – This US college is situated in New York which is 15 miles North of Manhattan. This top college was first established only for women in the year 1926 and was later developed into a co-educational institute in 1968. The Sarah Lawrence University offers scholarships to toppers in humanities, social sciences, creative arts and maths. Its college cost of tuition fees is at the range of ,088.
4.Kenyon College – It is ranked as the 4th most expensive college in the United States. This US college was founded by Bishop Philander Chase of the Episcopal Church in 1824. It is one spectacular top colleges as it has a gothic architecture situated with the ambience of the simple country side. This college costs are very expensive for subjects like that of biology, physics, sociology, modern languages, fine arts etc. The college expenses for a regular fee structure is that of ,050.
5.Vassar College – This most expensive college of the United States is situated in the Hudson Valley. This college is one of a kind when it comes to college cost as it provides the students with wireless internet connection throughout the campus. The college expenses for the fee structure is that of ,030 which is charged annually. It is one of the top colleges as it is keep students bright with their facilities.
These US colleges is considered to be the best in the world. They are the top colleges which provide its students with the best facilities and education, with high college costs and expenses.