- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 14 December 2019
- 12 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 12 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 13 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- News Pragya Thakur’s complaint against Rahul Gandhi forwarded to Privileges Committee
- Technology List Of Most Searched 'How To' Guides On Google In India In 2019
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Kim Kardashian is planning to start her weight loss supplement Quick Trim again which she used earlier to reduce 15lbs and get the perfect shape for her nuptials. Now Kim's marriage has made her think to restart taking her supplements again to stay fit during her wedding time and flaunt her perfect shape in the wedding gown.
Kim Kardashian has not only made weight loss as her target before taking the vows but Kim's marriage has made her start home skin care to look gorgeous on her wedding day and she is getting laser hair removal treatments from TRIA Beauty.
Kim Kardashian, the 30 year old socialite is marrying basketball star Kris Humphries who proposed to her with a 20.5 carat Lorraine Schwartz diamond ring. Kim's marriage date has been declared and they are eagerly waiting to tie the knot.
It is said that Kim's marriage is after six to eight weeks and the wedding shower will take place after a month.