- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- 11 hrs ago 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- 12 hrs ago Did You Know These Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Before Bed
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 11 Worldwide Box Office: Film Maintains A Winning Streak
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
taylor swift's new album 2010, 'Speak Now', according to her is the portrayal of her growing up years since her last album when she was 18. In her journey from a teenager to being twenty, she learnt a lot of things and matured. This maturity is optimally portrayed in the songs of her new album. taylor swift further explained that she has always tried to live with her age. Her new album 2010,'Speak Now', is once again her attempt to live her age of 20.
Scott Borchetta, the president of Big Machine, the record label that puts out taylor swift"s music, reveals that the singer has matured since her last album and has been doing a lot of photo shoots but that does not mean she is sizzling up in bikini. taylor swift is not the one to do that. Her photo shoot shows off her matured and independent side.
On the launch party of taylor swift new album 2010, 'Speak Now', she flaunted her yellow satin dress, while mesmerising the crowd with her singing caliber. After which she joined her fans and talked of her new album. She revealed that the songs in her album, 'Speak Now', is inspired from the last two years of her life. She has written all the songs herself. It took her two years to write, two years to make all the songs and loads of time was spent on obsessive editing.
taylor swift wrapped up the launch party with her favourite song from the album, 'Mine' as her fans were left mesmerised with her tunes.