- News 620 km human chain formed demanding withdrawal of new citizenship law
- Technology 5 Apps To Buy Medicines Right From Your Smartphone
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2 Update: Double Elimination & Wild Cart Entries This Weekend!
- Sports Kobe Bryant dead: How the Lakers legend became an all-time great
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The helping- haiti song by Simon Cowell made the record of the fastest selling charity single of this century.
The cover of the all star charity single priemers, “Everybody Hurts" is on a course to have one among the biggest first week sales. This breaks the record of any single charity songs, since 2000.
Robbie Williams, Cheryl Cole and Susan Boyle also feature on the song. Half of the income gained from the charity song will be donated to the Disasters Emergency Committee, and the other half to The Sun's Helping Haiti Appeal.