- 35 min ago Grammys 2020: Billie Eilish Wins Big And Here Is A Look At Her Rebel Fashion Game
- 1 hr ago Hina Khan Looks Insanely Beautiful In Her Ivory Leaf-Patterns Sari
- 3 hrs ago Grammys 2020: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Impresses In A Satin Gown But Disappoints In A Sequin Kimono
- 6 hrs ago 9 Interesting Health Benefits Of Pecans
- Movies Kangana Ranaut On Karan Johar's Padma Shri Honour: 'He Totally Deserves This Award'
- Technology Motorola Razr 5G Might See The Light Of Day But Not In International Markets
- News Bodo agreement: Amit Shah signs accord with dreaded Bodo militant group NDFB
- Sports India vs New Zealand: Tough to hit Bumrah, need to learn how to adapt from India: Seifert
- Finance Centre To Increase Deposit Insurance To Rs. 5 Lakh, Pay More On Bank Failure
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Imaginator Launched: Five Options To Customize Your Altroz At The Factory
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The model has thought of installing a sum of 20,000 pound for in-car camera security system in her 70,000 pound Range Rover.
The camera security system will display images of the vehicles that will trail Jordan"s car. Katie took the security measure because she received a mail that had a plan of kidnapping her children- daughter, Princess Tiaamii and sons Junior and Harvey.
Katie had also increased safety at her country residence and now she wants to do the same with her SUV.
Jordan's cage-fighter husband Alex Reid, 34, has tried to assure her that teh children would be fine. However, her only priority remains to be her kids" safety.
After the threats, Katie installed about 15 cameras all over her house that are linked to monitors kept in the kitchen. Katie adores her children and she"s terrified of anything happening to them.