- 4 hrs ago 10 Risks Associated With Protein Overconsumption
- 5 hrs ago 8 Alarming Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer In Women
- 6 hrs ago Ananya Panday Stuns In A Tarun Tahiliani’s Hand-Embroidered Lehenga And It Is Pretty Unique
- 7 hrs ago Pooja Hedge’s Green Velvet Manish Malhotra Lehenga Will Help You Rock Winter Wedding
- Movies Salman Khan’s Race 3 Was Not A Flop: Remo D’Souza
- News EU to debate anti-CAA resolution, voting delayed till March
- Sports PBL 2020: Hyderabad Hunters recovers after Sindhu's shock defeat to Michelle Li
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Rear Cameras Launched For Rs. 23,999
- Finance All Indian Railway Coaches, Wagons To Be Tagged With RFID For Tracking By 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
According to Pattinson he stated that," I love Simon, I think he is a great personality and I think his shows are entertaining. He is a clever guy and he created artists that he knows the public will like, that"s why I don"t think he could ever launch my music career."
It is said that Simon offered the Twilight actor an music album deal, but Pattinson refused, stating that, " I am selfish with my music. I get my guitar and I play what I like, but the problem is I don"t think many other people would like it."
Sources claim that, " Robert is reluctant to be turned into a pop star — and takes his music very seriously." He is indeed a bit wary of signing up with Simon who is associated with X Factor and pop.
Robert Pattinson quoted saying," I am sure I"ll be one of those artists that people don"t pay any attention to while I"m alive, and when I am dead people will go yeah, man, that was a work of art."
The actor revealed that he plays according to his moods and it can sometimes be very depressing for people to hear.