- Technology Ambrane Launches Fireboom Bluetooth Wireless Speaker At Rs. 3,999 In India
- Movies Umang 2020 Inside Photos & Videos: Hrithik Roshan Grooves To 'Ghungroo', SRK Tickles Funny Bone
- News Flight delayed after 'doubts' over some objects found in checked-in baggage of passenger
- Sports Hockey Australia thanks Hockey India for bushfire donation
- Finance 5 Best Mutual Fund For Planning Child's Education
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
The Irish and Sweden singer suffered from constant headaches and was later diagnosed with 'myelogenous leukemia'. He was given chemotherapy in Boston and in 2006 he started his own foundation called, 'Rich Cronin Hope Foundation' for Leukemia patients. This foundation was started to create awareness about this deadly disease and to also educate people about the urgent need for donating blood and bone marrow.
In the year 2010, Rich Cronin's condition worsened and was admitted at the Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital. On the afternoon of September 8th, the 36 year old, Rich Cronin lost his life in the hospital after he suffered from a stroke.