- 17 min ago Grammys 2020: Billie Eilish Wins Big And Here Is A Look At Her Rebel Fashion Game
- 1 hr ago Hina Khan Looks Insanely Beautiful In Her Ivory Leaf-Patterns Sari
- 3 hrs ago Grammys 2020: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Impresses In A Satin Gown But Disappoints In A Sequin Kimono
- 5 hrs ago 9 Interesting Health Benefits Of Pecans
- Movies Kangana Ranaut On Karan Johar's Padma Shri Honour: 'He Totally Deserves This Award'
- Technology Motorola Razr 5G Might See The Light Of Day But Not In International Markets
- News Bodo agreement: Amit Shah signs accord with dreaded Bodo militant group NDFB
- Sports India vs New Zealand: Tough to hit Bumrah, need to learn how to adapt from India: Seifert
- Finance Centre To Increase Deposit Insurance To Rs. 5 Lakh, Pay More On Bank Failure
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Imaginator Launched: Five Options To Customize Your Altroz At The Factory
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Oprah Winfrey announced last year, that she"s quitting her hit Oprah Winfrey Show in 2011 after 25 years.
Winfrey has already begun to cut ties with the show as the charitable fund, which she set up during an episode in 1997 that was found to help organisations across the world, has been closed down.
"We plan to dissolve as a public charity, after final disbursement of funds has been completed. Oprah remains deeply committed to philanthropy, and her new cable network - OWN: The Oprah Winfrey Network - will continue to highlight charitable organisations in conjunction with its programming in the years ahead," confirms a representative.
The Oprah talk show has witnessed the apprearances and confessions of many stars. The show now is being staged down. This announcement has griefed many fans of Oprah.