- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Sports India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: More satisfying as Smith, Warner and Labuschagne are there: Skipper Virat Kohli
- Technology Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone Vs Airtel: Best Prepaid Plans Under Rs. 450
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Nixon, is so eager to tie the knot that she has urged lawmakers in New York to priorities the legalization of same-sex marriage. She has also revealed that if the law takes much time to be passed in New York then they will go somewhere else and get married but the ideal would be to get married in hometown.
Nixon announced her engagement at a gay rights rally in New York last year, revealing they would soon be walking down the aisle.
The actress dreams to get married to her lover in the Big Apple. “We"re not gonna wait forever for New York, we"re trying to get New York to get its act together but if we have to we"ll go somewhere else. But ideally we"d like to do it at home," says Nixon.However, a bill to legalize same-sex marriage in New York was rejected by the State Senate in December.