- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
India cricket captain, MS Dhoni and Sakshi Rawat, were childhood friends. Their fathers worked together but later Sakshi's family got transferred to Dehradun. Dhoni and Sakshi were in touch through out. He became a cricket captain and she excelled as hotel management student. Both of them kept the secret quite well and media knew only when a sudden 'mangni' was announced on the 3rd of July.
Dhoni decided on a low profile marriage with family members and few prominent personalities. The wedding was attended by, ICC chief Sharad Pawar, BCCI President Shashank Manohar, former Rajasthan chief minister Vasundhara Raje, actor John Abraham, Bollywood director Farah Khan and cricketers R. P. Singh, Harbhajan Singh, Ashish Nehra and Suresh Raina. Surprisingly, Dhoni's good friend, Asin did not attend the wedding. She was also not available for comments.
Media managed to get clips of Abhi-Ash wedding but Dhoni's wedding was well guarded by policemen. Sources have revealed that the reception will be held in Mumbai on the 7th of July.