- News Lingayat seer Basaveshwara Swamiji dies as two cars collide head-on
- Technology Nokia 9.2 PureView Featuring Snapdragon 865 SoC To Launch In 2020
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2 Update: Double Elimination & Wild Cart Entries This Weekend!
- Sports Kobe Bryant dead: How the Lakers legend became an all-time great
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The 27-year-old Miranda Kerr stated that family is her life and the decision to start one wasn't at all complex. Kerr who loves being pregnant now wants to make a bronze mold of her baby bump and keep it with her as a memoir.
She is due to give birth in January next year. She said," One thing I was tempted to order online is a thing you can put on your tummy to make a mold of your tummy in bronze and you can keep that forever. That way you can always have that memory. You do this mold and then when the baby comes out you can put the baby in a blanket in the mould so it feels like it"s still in your tummy."
The Australian model who married the Pirates Of The Carribean actor, Orlando Bloom in July, 2010 in an intimate marriage says that Orlando is waiting anxiously for the birth of their child. She also stated that,"It was just the two of us on an island in the Caribbean and it was wonderful.It was so romantic, we wanted to keep it private and that was the only way we could. It was such a special union, just the two of us on the beach."