- 3 hrs ago Blenders Pride Fashion Tour Finale 2020: Priyanka Chopra Looks Stunning In GraphicLiner And High Bun
- 4 hrs ago Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2020 Finale: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Graces The Ramp In A Black Gown
- 5 hrs ago How To Gain Weight In A Healthy Way?
- 11 hrs ago 20 Best Foods Rich In Vitamin K
- Technology Week 9, 2020 Launch Roundup: Samsung Galaxy A71, LG W10 Alpha, Sony Xperia L4, Surface Pro7 And More
- Sports Leicester City 0-1 Manchester City: Jesus strikes late after Aguero penalty miss
- Movies Rupesh Bane From Mumbai Is The Winner Of Dance Plus 5
- News Nationalism, 'Bharat mata ki jai' being misused to construct militant idea of India: Manmohan Singh
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Lisa, who split from the late singer Michael Jackson in the year 1996 said that could have helped Michael. She also regrets not being there for him in time of need.
When Lisa Presley was interviewed on the Oprah Winfrey Show she stated, "I know it"s naive to think that I could have but I wanted to. Had I made a call, had I stopped being so shut off from him, had I just said 'How are you?" I really regret that I didn"t."
On asked about his death, the singer stated that, "I think that was a train heading in a certain direction that no one could have stopped. I"ve had to really get my head around that in order to stop the pain."
Lisa Presley expressed how Michael would not allow anyone to get close to help him, she said,"If he didn"t want you around, if you were going to make him confront something he didn"t want to confront, he could make you go away — including his own family".