- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 January 2020
- 11 hrs ago Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- 12 hrs ago 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- 13 hrs ago Did You Know These Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Before Bed
- News Kerala Lottery Karunya Plus KN-230 today lottery result LIVE
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Motion Activated Night Light 2 Launched At Rs. 599 In India
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 11 Worldwide Box Office: Film Maintains A Winning Streak
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Questions are being asked on their living condition after one of the children was seen brandishing a 300,000-volt stun gun and the other had slapped his brother in the face.
Notice was given to Katherine, he take proper action by by child welfare officials to act a month ago due to too many threats to 'a stable life" for Jackson"s children. Alejandra and her kids continue to stay there in unfavorable condition till date.
A source reveals, “These are really tense and frightening times. With eight kids in one place it's a burden for Katherine.Officers asked for the numbers to be reduced, but nothing has happened. It's just a few days before they check back, and they have enough grounds to take all the youngsters into care. It's a nightmare and we are terrified of the next step.