- Sports PBL Season 5: Awadhe Warriors look for their first home win at Premier Badminton League 2020
- Finance How to Buy and Recharge ICICI FASTag?
- Movies Shikara: Makers Drop New Poster, Announce Second Trailer’s Release
- News Why #ScientistSisodia is trending?
- Technology Amazon Grand Gaming Days Sale: Best Offers On Gaming Laptops
- Automobiles Anand Mahindra, Venu Srinivasan To Receive Padma Bhushan Civilian Award
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
With accordance to a documentary on Jackson, “Gone Too Soon", by author and director Ian Halperin, Rev. June Gatlin, has revealed that the star actually had a deep voice.
Gatlin has claimed that Jackson had gone to her for spiritual “cleansing", which included Scripture reading, meditation and journal writing to get him to open up, be himself and speak in his “normal" voice.
The New York post quoted her as saying. “His voice was not high pitch. It was deep, a real man"s voice,"
“He wanted to act like a boy. Also, he felt it was a way for the public to love him more," Halperin said of Jackson"s high-pitched voice.
“She tried to get him to just be Michael," Halperin added.