- Movies IT'S OFFICIAL! Karan Johar To Present Vijay Deverakonda's VD10 With Puri Jagannadh; Read Deets
- Technology Instagram No Longer To Use IGTV Button
- Finance Airtel Offers Rs. 2 Lakh Insurance With Its Rs. 179 Tariff Plans
- Sports KL Rahul set to continue as wicketkeeper-batsman for a while: Virat Kohli
- News Budget 2020: Modi govt plans to restrict purchase of Duty-free liquor to one bottle, cigarettes
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
The actor who is married to Catherine for the past 10 years has requested his wife to bear him another child. As per reports it is said that the 66-year-old actor broke down in tears stating that he wants to father their third child.
The source also revealed that Michael and Katherine are planning to go on a trip around the world if he beats the deadly disease. Michael stated, " Once we"re through this, Catherine and I are talking about taking the kids out of school for a year and traveling around the world — Phuket and Vietnam; we"d love to take the family down to New Zealand and spend some time in South Africa." He continued saying, "We"re still trying to figure out what age you can get away with taking the kids away from their friends and not have them hate you for it."
Michael who is battling cancer from August has said,"From now on I"m going to spend all my efforts on the people I"m closest to. When you"re younger you are so self-involved, self-obsessed. As you get older, all of a sudden, you begin to appreciate relationships, be understanding about the foibles of life, more forgiving — and you"ve got more time for the kids. It makes for a much happier marriage and family environment."