- Sports KL Rahul gets thumbs up from Kuldeep, watches videos of Steve Smith, AB de Villiers
- News NBF brings financial accountability in BBMP to the fore after 5 years of relentless fight
- Technology PUBG PC Receives Version 6.1 Update With New Karakin Map
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Movies Kartik Aaryan's Birthday Gift To His Mother Is A Swanky Car Worth Rs. 38.9 Lakhs!
- Finance Markets May Trend Higher In The Coming Week
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
The paper is filed by Snapper Scott Nathan. The complaint says that he was hired to take the pictures of
LiLo for her clothing label 6126.
Nathan alleges that he had not received even one percent interest which she promised to pay him, in return for the pictures.
Nathan has also given complaint against Universal Music Group, for using one among his pictures for the cover of the 'Mean Girls' celeb- Lindsay's single, Bossy.