- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The 24 year old actress has also said that ,"These were my college years . . . but they were in the public eye. I was irresponsible. I was experimenting. I was doing certain things that people do 10 times more of when they're in college."
The troubled lady also said that she did make some of the mistakes which was carried in the media but also mentioned that most of the stories in the tabloids were made up. Lilo insisted she had never been hooked on prescription drugs. She further added that, “I've never abused prescription drugs. "I never have -- never in my life. I have no desire to. That''s not who I am."
“I've admitted to the things that I've done -- to, you know, dabbling in certain things and trying things ''cause I was young and curious and thought it was like, OK, ''cause other people were doing it and other people put it in front of me. And I see what happened in my life because of it. I''m a completely different person now." stated the Mean Girls Actress.