- 17 min ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- 42 min ago Dating An Aquarian? 8 Things That You Can Expect In Your Relationship
- 1 hr ago Studies Show Cabbage Can Reduce The Risk Of Certain Cancers
- 2 hrs ago Pongal 2020: Kajol And Other Divas Have Pongal-Perfect Outfit Suggestions For You
- News Modi flag bearer of Indian culture, tradition: HM Amit Shah in Karnataka
- Movies Juhi Chawla’s Son Donates Rs 28,000 To Australian Fire Relief Fund, Asks His Mum What She Is Doing
- Technology Airtel No Longer Offering Netflix With Its Postpaid Plans
- Finance India's Forex Reserve Rises To A Record High Of $461.2 Billion
- Sports Rumour Has It: Barca, Juve in Rakitic-Bernardeschi swap talks
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
The English rocker is now working on a film adaptation of Richard DiLello's book, The Longest Cocktail Party - about the last days of the Fab Four at their Apple Corps record label. He is however terrified about taking on the movie producer role for he wants the picture to be completely accurate. Liam is currently juggling his fashion line , pretty Green , as well as the debut record of his new brand, Beady eye.
The rocker had stated that, “I'm more worried about getting that book right than getting this (fashion range) right, and my record right. I'm not going to be in the film or making the film, you know I'm going to be popping in from round the corner."In regard to the book the musician had said that, “ I'm more worried about getting that right because it's (based on) other people's lives."