- Sports India’s first Global Sports Injury Conclave held in Bengaluru
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Massive Discounts on Budget Smartphones
- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
“I"m emotional just thinking about it, but I don't want to pop that cork just yet". I"ve come this far. She said that she reminisces about the time when she was loaded with information and thinking. She takes this happiness as eternity.
Kylie was affected with breast cancer in the year 2005 and had a real prolonged treatment for long five years and reportedly next year she will be cured.
She also said that she is extremely grateful to everyone who prayed for her. “It"s such a milestone to achieve, and testament to the treatment that is available to us," she said.
Soon we can see the pop star Kylie Minogue setting the stage on fire.