- Movies Love Aaj Kal Song Haan Main Galat: Kartik Aaryan And Sara Ali Khan's Party Track Has A 'Twist'
- Automobiles Lamborghini Huracan EVO RWD Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.22 Crore
- Technology Apple Might Launch Its Online Store In H2 2020: Report
- News Banned by 3 airlines, Comedian Kunal Kamra claims he approached Arnab Goswami on flight again
- Sports Looking forward to work hard for country, says badminton star Saina Nehwal after joining BJP
- Finance Health Insurance Policies Issued By Merged Banks To Remain Valid
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
It is said that the newly wed couple, Katy Perry and Russell Brand along with six other passengers boarded a helicopter which was booked to air lift a patient from Rathambore to Jaipur.
Sources state that the Hotel authorities asked the district administrator permission to land a helicopter as a patient was unwell and needed to be shifted immediately. But, things took a turn when Mr and Mrs Brand took off in the helicopter to Jaipur, to board their chartered flight to the Maldives.
Sawai Madhopur collector, Ravi Kumar said that,"I gave permission for special landing of the helicopter to the hotel administration as they need to shift a patient to Jaipur. I am not concerned about who was travelling with the patient".
The couple also left with other controversies stating that they created a noise disturbance in the Rathambore National Sanctuary during their marriage ceremony.
After all this, singer Katy Perry, is all exicted to now be Mrs. Brand. She also celebrated her 26th birthday yesterday.
At the moment the couple is on their honeymoon to the Maldives.