- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 11 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 13 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- Finance Should You Say "Yes" To The Yes Bank Shares?
- News IBPS Calendar 2020 released: Direct link to download
- Technology Poco F2 Lite With Snapdragon 765 And 5000 mAh Battery Live Images Hit The Web
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Kate Winslet even introduced Louis Dowler to her parents, Sally and Roger, just weeks into the relationship. Although there were high hopes the romance would last, they now had a break up and have gone their separate ways and those close to the pair say it was a classic case of love on the rebound.
“Louis was just the tonic Kate needed after her painful split from Sam and they had a wonderful time," quoted a friend of Kate Winslet.
“However, they have realised their relationship isn"t working and Kate needs space to be on her own. She is very grateful to Louis for helping her pick her life back up after her marriage ended and they had a lot of fun together, but she felt it had come to an end and wants to concentrate on her career and children."
Kate Winslet has a six-year-old son Joe with Mendes, the Oscar- winning director of American Beauty, from whom she parted in March. Dowler, had hoped to move to Chicago to be with Winslet while she made her latest film, Contagion, in which she plays a doctor, alongside Matt Damon. But after the relationship hit a crisis point last month, Kate winslet decided to break up with Dowler and Dowler decided to return to London alone.
“Louis was all for supporting Kate in Chicago and has bonded really well with her children. But Kate felt she needed to go alone in the end and have time to herself.
“She feels she has rushed into things and wants to be alone to find out what it is that she wants," the friend added.