- Sports India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI, Live Score: Kohli & Co, Finch and band look for series win in Bengaluru
- News Anti-CAA: Blankets of protesting women snatched by police near Clock Tower in Lucknow
- Technology Indian IT Ministry Issues Social Media Guidelines For Account Identity Verification
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
He revealed that Hollywood has its advantages and disadvantages when it comes to being a star. 'God' is the main reason for me becoming a star, said the singer.
In relation to the case of cyber bullying the young singer said that," Everybody goes through bullying.Everybody has, even me. On my YouTube page, there are so many haters. They just say crazy stuff. Like, I"m not mad, I"m 16 and I don"t have chest hair. I"m not angry about it at the moment. That will come." He continued saying that, "People are like, 'Look at him, he puts helium in his voice before he sings." You just have to laugh at yourself. It"s funny."