- Sports India’s first Global Sports Injury Conclave held in Bengaluru
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Massive Discounts on Budget Smartphones
- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Recently, Jennifer Aniston, the famous American actress's controversial statement, that she is not a perfume fan, after launching her new perfume has made a fuss among people.
“To be honest I'm not a big perfumey kind of a girl, I never really have been," Aniston said.
Further she said that her perfume has a 'sexy clean smell - sort of non-perfumey'. And this perfume has been tagged for a price of 36 Pounds.