- 10 min ago How To Get Pink Lips Naturally At Home
- 31 min ago Are You Pregnant? 15 Symptoms To Watch Out For
- 1 hr ago This Bride Flaunting Her Self-Designed Lehenga Is The Best Thing You Will See On The Internet
- 1 hr ago Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Marriage Location Revealed And Here Are Designers They Can Consider
- Sports Poster of Mithali Raj biopic 'Shabaash Mithu' released
- Technology Google Working On Its Mobile App To Personalize Business Experience
- Movies Is Alaya F Impressed With Her Jawaani Jaaneman Co-star Saif Ali Khan's Style? Find Out!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Odisha In 2020
- News Cabinet approves raising abortion upper limit to 24 weeks; bill to be tabled in next Parl session
- Finance ICICI Bank Introduces ‘iBox' For Self-Service Delivery Of Debit, Credit Cards, Cheques
- Automobiles Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.92 Lakh
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
They both have always been with each other on both good and bad times. Now, that even Courtney Cox have decided to split up with her husband David Arquette, reportedly, Jennifer Aniston and Courtney Cox have decided to buy a holiday home together.
This holiday home of Jennifer and Courtney, will be their place to throw girls party. Sources say, “They"ve decided to buy a holiday home of their own — a bit like a girls-only retreat. They"ve already shortlisted a few properties. It needs to be a spacious, gated property with on-site security and close to the One & Only resort, where they usually stay, so that they can visit the spa, restaurants and bars."
Amidst all this, Courtney Cox's daughter, Coco is feeling a bit low these days, after the news of her parents divorce was revealed to her. Courtney Cox says, “Coco is the most important person in all of this. She"s having a little bit of a hard time, but she"s dealing with it very well.
Luckily her day-to-day schedule isn"t changing because we"ve always had two houses and we"ve always been back-and-forth. And we"re making a point of spending a lot of time together, having family dinners and such."