- Movies IT'S OFFICIAL! Karan Johar To Present Vijay Deverakonda's VD10 With Puri Jagannadh; Read Deets
- Technology Instagram No Longer To Use IGTV Button
- Finance Airtel Offers Rs. 2 Lakh Insurance With Its Rs. 179 Tariff Plans
- Sports KL Rahul set to continue as wicketkeeper-batsman for a while: Virat Kohli
- News Budget 2020: Modi govt plans to restrict purchase of Duty-free liquor to one bottle, cigarettes
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Hugh Grant's is the first member of the family who did not join the army. Hugh Grant's grandfather Col James Murray Grant, had received the Distinguished Order for bravery during 2nd World War. Huge Grant's father Capt James Murray Grant was also in service of the Highland regiment.
The French town was where thousands of soldiers of the 51st Highland Division were captures by German troops in 1940. Hugh Grant has grown listening to real war stories and feels that this war museum where he relives the time when men were fighting for the country, should be reconstructed.
Hugh Grant says, "What is great about these plans is that this will not only be a very accessible new museum that children will enjoy, but it will also be a centre for learning for people who are writing military history."