- Movies IT'S OFFICIAL! Karan Johar To Present Vijay Deverakonda's VD10 With Puri Jagannadh; Read Deets
- Technology Instagram No Longer To Use IGTV Button
- Finance Airtel Offers Rs. 2 Lakh Insurance With Its Rs. 179 Tariff Plans
- Sports KL Rahul set to continue as wicketkeeper-batsman for a while: Virat Kohli
- News Budget 2020: Modi govt plans to restrict purchase of Duty-free liquor to one bottle, cigarettes
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
The model, who has come out of semi-retirement to appear in a Reebok advertisement, says that she"s happy to strip off into her forties. In the ad, the former Miss Denmark has posed naked, except for a pair of trainers.
“I have no problems with showing my body. I"m Danish. Everyone is naked on the beaches. We don"t really care," said Helena.
Reebok claim the Easy Tone trainers that Helena Christensen is wearing, are designed to tone up the wearer"s legs and bottom as they walk or run.
Christensen won the Miss Denmark crown in 1987 at the age of 18, and represented Denmark in the Miss Universe pageant in 1988 at the age of 19. She left her home soon afterwards to pursue modelling in Paris.