- 5 min ago This Bride Flaunting Her Self-Designed Lehenga Is The Best Thing You Will See On The Internet
- 35 min ago Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Marriage Location Revealed And Here Are Designers They Can Consider
- 1 hr ago 11 Signs Your Ex Is Pretending To Be Over You
- 1 hr ago Hacked Actress Hina Khan Looks Smouldering And Stylish In Her Latest Magazine Photoshoot
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Asim Riaz Is Dating Mumbai Model; Does Himanshi Khurana Know This?
- Technology Oppo Find X2 Confirmed To Launch With World's Fastest 65W Super VOOC Charging
- Sports Joshua-Pulev will almost certainly be in UK – Hearn
- News Delhi Elections 2020: EC orders removal of Anurag Thakur, Parvesh Verma as BJP star campaigners
- Automobiles Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.92 Lakh
- Finance Budget 2020: LTCG Tax On Equity Unlikely To Be Withdrawn
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Though the two have come back together, fate does not seem to be not favourable enough. The pair recently returned from a trip to Costa Rica, where they were arrested for carrying illegal weapon.
Back to America, Heidi Montag, tweeted, "First few days back in America! I don't think I will ever leave again, at least I am never letting @SpencerPratt pack again!!!! Praise Jesus! (sic)".
Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt, have not yet officially confirmed their reunion but have hinted on the fact that their divorce is halted. Though they haven't directly confirmed their reunion, Montag, who turned 24 today, has hinted she wants to halt divorce proceedings.
"As far as I'm concerned the last thing in the world after everything we have just been through is to go through with this divorce. But we are just taking life second by second," said Heidi.
Spencer Pratt, has also claimed that their trip to Costa Rica has brought them closer together.