- 11 hrs ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 12 hrs ago Hina Khan Glams Up With Copper Green Eye Shadow And Glossy Nude Lips; Get The Look In A Few Simple Steps!
- 14 hrs ago Ugadi And Baisakhi 2021: Spruce Up Your Festive Look With Celebs-Inspired Traditional Suits
- 17 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 13 April 2021
- News Janta Curfew in Maharashtra: Know more about what is closed, what's open and what's allowed
- Sports IPL 2021: KKR vs MI: Five-wicket man Andre Russell creates rare record, joins Ishant Sharma
- Movies Jayaram And Meera Jasmine To Team Up For Sathyan Anthikad's Next: Read Details Inside
- Technology Possible Oppo Reno6 Variant Gets Benchmarked; Snapdragon 765G SoC, 8GB RAM Tipped
- Automobiles Kabira Mobility Hermes 75 High-Speed Commercial Delivery Electric Scooter Launched In India
- Finance Gold Price Fall Not Much A Worry for NBFCs, Banks Need To Be Watchful
- Education CSBC Bihar Police Constable Final Result 2021 Declared
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Actress Gwyneth Paltrow, is tied up in her work and thus is not being able to spend much time with her kids. She has confessed that she often put her kids, daughter Apple and Son Moses, to the care of Stella McCartney, specially if they want to go horse ride.
Gwyneth Paltrow, says that she can't stand horse or horse riding and thus she asks Stella to send her pics of her kids learning horse riding.
Gwyenth Paltrow, has been in news recently for her tiff with co-star Scarlett Johansson. Rumors are that the two had a clash on the sets of Iron Man 2. The news also says that Gwyenth was enraged to see the younger actress getting more importance in the publicity campaign.
Producers are now planning to get Scarlett into her own role and Emily Blunt will play the role which was played by Gwyenth Paltrow.