- 1 hr ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 1 hr ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 3 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 3 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Sports South Asian Games: Vikas Krishan & Pinki Rani win gold as India finish boxing campaign with 16 medals
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Movies Shahid Kapoor Reportedly Walks Out Of Awards Show After Organizers Break Promise On Award
- News Concerned over restrictions on fundamental freedom in Kashmir: EU
- Finance Bank Of Baroda Lowers Lending Rate By 20bps
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Elton had confessed last year that he and his partner David Furnish were planning about the adoption of a 14-month-old HIV positive boy, whom they met at an orphanage. They were also thinking about adopting his brother. But when a government minister said they would be turned down because they were not traditionally married, their desires were crushed. The minister also reminded them that 62-year-old Elton was too old to go for adoption procedures.
“Unfortunately there were too many laws that said we couldn"t do it in the Ukraine. It broke our hearts because we fell in love with these kids," revealed Elton, appearing on the Oprah Winfrey Show in the US.
He described the child as 'the icing on the cake'. He also said that they had not given up. “We are still talking about it," he added.