- 5 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 8 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 9 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 9 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Lions Gold Awards 2020 Winners List: Shaheer, Hina, Jennifer, Shraddha, Dheeraj & Others Bag Awards
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
As he researchers for his role in the movie, 'The Woman in Black', he is undergoing loss and grief after his grandmother, Elsie, had passed away.
The preparation has been difficult as per the sources. The Harry Potter star is filming a mature and complex role and wants to understand his character's emotions.
Daniel's plays the character of Arthur Kipps who is a young lawyer and must visit the estate of a deceased client , later he discovers he is not alone on the property. The 21 year old actor, admits that he is exited about the movie after completing the Harry Potter series.
The actor also stated that the script written by Jane Goldman is beautifully written. It is tender and terrifying in equal measure.