- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 11 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 13 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- News Delhi police commissioner granted detaining power under NSA
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Up To 40% Off On Premium Smartphones
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Finance Reliance Announces Q3 Results; Net Profit Climbs 13%
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
The 33 years old Irish actor says that he checked in to the rehab soon after the shoots of Michael Mann movie as he realized that his addictions are becoming a nuisance.
"I was always very functional, but that was the first film where there were a couple of days I missed because I was f**ked," says Farrell.
"My kind of romantic fecklessness had turned into something more debilitating personally and creatively, because the word was spreading that I wasn't reliable," he added.
He also says that his family was not at all surprised when he checked into rehab.
"I had issues way before I ever stepped into an acting class - my family were worried about me for years and years. The stuff I used to get up to, the way I used to drive and what I used to have in my system - I'm profoundly lucky that I got out unscathed and that I didn''t kill anyone," he said.