- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 January 2020
- 11 hrs ago Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- 12 hrs ago 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- 13 hrs ago Did You Know These Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Before Bed
- News Democracy Index 2019: India slips 10 points to 51st Rank due to 'Erosion of civil Liberties'
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Motion Activated Night Light 2 Launched At Rs. 599 In India
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 11 Worldwide Box Office: Film Maintains A Winning Streak
- Sports Manchester United 0-2 Burnley: Solskjaer's men dreadful in embarrassing defeat
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The American pop star disclosed the reason as to why she called it quits with music executive Jordan Bratman, for the well being of her son, Max.
"Things were so unhealthy and unhappy for both Jordan and me, I knew I had to end it," News.com.au quoted her as telling People magazine yesterday.
"I really didn''t want to hurt Jordan, and I felt torn about splitting our family up," the 'Burlesque" actress said.
After five years of marital relationship with Bratman, the former Mickey Mouse Club star, Christina said she filed for divorce in October, for the well being of their two year old son, Max.
"When you''re unhappy in your marriage, your children are the ones who suffer. That's the last thing I wanted for my son," the Grammy Award-winning singer added.
However, since her break up with Jordan Bratman, Aguilera has been associated with Matthew Rutler, a set assistant she met while filming 'Burlesque".
Christina Aguilera's thus rationalises the reason for her marriage-break up.