- 40 min ago Studies Show Cabbage Can Reduce The Risk Of Certain Cancers
- 1 hr ago Pongal 2020: Kajol And Other Divas Have Pongal-Perfect Outfit Suggestions For You
- 2 hrs ago Are You Cleaning Your Jade Roller? Here’s How To Clean Your Jade Roller And Why Should You Do It
- 2 hrs ago What Does Your Handshake Reveal About Your Personality
- Finance 5 Best Health Insurance Plans in India
- News Shocking UP crime: Two women’s bodies found, one burnt; another without clothes, doused with acid
- Movies Epic Fam Jam: 5 Reasons Why You Need To Attend India's Biggest Fan Festival
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Get Exciting Deals On OnePlus 7T Series, OnePlus 7 Pro
- Sports Sania Mirza and Nadiia Kichenok grab Hobart International title
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Cameron Diaz admits that she often relies on her goofy antics to make sure her new acquaintances aren't 'scared" of her.
"Hey, I love to make people laugh. That's the way I've always made myself comfortable around other people and how I make people feel comfortable about me.
“Because the truth is I am famous, and some people are intimidated by that. I've honed this skill very well over the years. I make fun of myself first. So people don't have to worry about being scared of me.
"I don't want to say I dumb down, because I don't think I'm an idiot: it's about keeping it simple. And it's about manners. Because it's hard to go deep with people straight away," says Cameron.
While many seek special treatment from everyone around, Cameron Diaz avoid such special attention. She likes to move around like any other person in the party. This puts others at ease at the same time adds on to her impression.