- 2 hrs ago On Esha Gupta’s Birthday, A Look At Her Best Beauty Moments From Her Instagram Feed
- 7 hrs ago Happy Birthday Yami Gautam: The Top 5 Stunning Dress Moments Of The Ginny Weds Sunny Actress
- 8 hrs ago Season’s Greetings: Heart-warming Greetings, Messages For Family, Friends and Colleagues
- 11 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 28 November 2020
- Technology Airtel Offering Free 5GB Data To New 4G Users: How To Avail
- Sports Check out Kohli's new batting option!
- Automobiles KTM 250 Adventure Vs 390 Adventure: Which Of The Siblings Should You Consider?
- Finance 5 Lesser Known Facts Of Floating Rate Savings Bonds
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 4: Monal Gajjar Creates Massive Record With The Help Of Abijeet?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In December
- News Guru Nanak Jayanti 2020: Wishes, quotes, WhatsApp and Facebook Status for Gurpurab
- Education UPSEE 2021: AKTU University Scraps Entrance Exam, Admission Through JEE Main
Brazil and Spain have been studded on the second and third position respectively. Australia came fourth, Italy fifth.
Sexy Swedes with their Roman Bod's have grabbed the sixth spot, and charming English beauties of Britain have made it to the seventh position.
France ninth, and Canada finished off the top 10.
A spokeswoman of a leading website comments that though she aggres that America flaunts some some of the sexiest people on the planet like Jessica Alba, Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt but with a population of more than 300 million, they do have an unfair advantage.
England's talent which needed more attention only got into the seventh place and despite Gerard Butler waving the flag for Scotland, they only just beat the Germans.
But in fairness, when talking of good looking countries, Sweden, Italy, France and Brazil talent all spring to mind before lazy, pale Brits. The natural and human beauty which these places boast make them the best holiday destination.
Other countries to feature in the top 20 include Portugal, Japan and Netherlands.
Germany completed the top 20.
Top 20 'best looking nations'