- 3 min ago Grammys 2020: Billie Eilish Wins Big And Here Is A Look At Her Rebel Fashion Game
- 1 hr ago Hina Khan Looks Insanely Beautiful In Her Ivory Leaf-Patterns Sari
- 3 hrs ago Grammys 2020: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Impresses In A Satin Gown But Disappoints In A Sequin Kimono
- 5 hrs ago 9 Interesting Health Benefits Of Pecans
- Sports Martin Guptill swears at Yuzvendra Chahal in Hindi on live TV
- Finance Centre To Increase Deposit Insurance To Rs. 5 Lakh, Pay More On Bank Failure
- Movies Hrithik Roshan's Mother Pinkie Roshan Shakes A Leg To 'Ghungroo' Song At Sunaina's Birthday Bash
- News Explained: Who is this gynecologist from Ladakh who was awarded the Padma Bhushan
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Imaginator Launched: Five Options To Customize Your Altroz At The Factory
- Technology Poco X2 Possibly With Snapdragon 730g To Be Unveiled On February 4
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Arnie amused the fans crowded at the Chelsea Piers, by giving funny answers and tit-for-tat, for the questions asked by James Lipton.
Arnie was asked about his least favourite job and the answer was to be of a fluffer, or the one who is employed on porno movie sets to prepare male actors for their scenes!
He was then asked about the 'turn on' and California governor replied, “America".
For the question about “the turn off," he smartly answered “deficit".
Schwarzenegger also confessed that his parents thought he was wacky. "My mother thought there was something wrong with me when she came into my room and saw pictures on my walls of half-naked men covered in oil," said the all-rounder.
“My mother said, ''Shouldn't there be pictures of girls on your walls?'' My parents thought I was a little wacky," he also added.