- 24 min ago Ananya Panday And Other Divas Have Yellow Outfit Ideas For Different Occasions
- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 13 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 13 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- Finance Markets Open Higher; Yes Bank Sinks Another 4%
- News Pankaja Munde skips core committee meeting of Maharashtra BJP
- Movies Darbar Trailer To Hit The Online On Rajinikanth’s Birthday?
- Sports Napoli sack Ancelotti despite progressing in Champions League
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
The event is arranged in cities through out the world not only to bring about awareness in the environmental advantages of cycling but also for the riders to get noticed, which they do get while clothed!
Though some of the riders take part for the sheer thrill of riding naked, the event however carries the truth of benefits and dangers in cycling.
“We have had a lot of accidents this year. We put about five ghost bicycles in which represent the people who were killed in a traffic accident," Sky News quoted Ollin Tonatiuh, the organiser of the Mexico City event, as saying."
“We are asking people for drivers to respect the cyclists, that they respect the pedestrians so that there aren"t as many accidents and that they see us as we really are, naked in front of traffic," added Tonatiuh.
London, Edinburgh, Madrid and Zaragoza in Spain, all attracted those curious stares as the naked bikers peddled on.
A Mexican cyclists said, “to enjoy nature, the earth, the air, the sun and above all the naked body because it is a universal".