- 1 hr ago 73% Population Of Odisha Has Developed Antibodies Against COVID: ICMR Survey
- 2 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Celebrates Spring Stylishly In The Fall; Posts A Cute Set Of Pictures With Randhir Kapoor
- 3 hrs ago Benefits Of Pomegranate For Babies: When To Introduce And Things To Remember
- 7 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor And Ananya Panday Flaunt Green Outfits At The Global Citizen Live 2021 Event
- Movies After Navjot Singh Sidhu's Resignation, Netizens Trend Archana Puran Singh And Kapil Sharma Memes On Twitter
- News PM Modi interacts with five farmers who use innovative methods
- Automobiles Tata Motors Celebrates 1 Lakh Unit Rollout Milestone Of Tata Altroz
- Sports IPL 2021, MI vs PBKS Match 42 Toss and Playing 11: Mumbai opt to bowl first, drop Ishan Kishan
- Technology Microsoft Xbox Series X|S Become First Set Of Consoles To Support Dolby Atmos And Dolby Vision
- Finance 3 Best Aggressive Hybrid Funds To Consider In 2021 With 1 Year Returns Over 70%
- Education JMI Entrance Exam Result 2021 Declared For All Courses, Check JMI Result Link
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
The event is arranged in cities through out the world not only to bring about awareness in the environmental advantages of cycling but also for the riders to get noticed, which they do get while clothed!
Though some of the riders take part for the sheer thrill of riding naked, the event however carries the truth of benefits and dangers in cycling.
“We have had a lot of accidents this year. We put about five ghost bicycles in which represent the people who were killed in a traffic accident," Sky News quoted Ollin Tonatiuh, the organiser of the Mexico City event, as saying."
“We are asking people for drivers to respect the cyclists, that they respect the pedestrians so that there aren"t as many accidents and that they see us as we really are, naked in front of traffic," added Tonatiuh.
London, Edinburgh, Madrid and Zaragoza in Spain, all attracted those curious stares as the naked bikers peddled on.
A Mexican cyclists said, “to enjoy nature, the earth, the air, the sun and above all the naked body because it is a universal".