- 1 hr ago 73% Population Of Odisha Has Developed Antibodies Against COVID: ICMR Survey
- 1 hr ago Karisma Kapoor Celebrates Spring Stylishly In The Fall; Posts A Cute Set Of Pictures With Randhir Kapoor
- 2 hrs ago Benefits Of Pomegranate For Babies: When To Introduce And Things To Remember
- 6 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor And Ananya Panday Flaunt Green Outfits At The Global Citizen Live 2021 Event
- Sports IPL 2021: CSK, DC, RCB, KKR, PBKS, RR, MI, SRH; Play-Off Qualification Scenario of all teams
- Movies Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Here’s How Mohsin-Shivangi’s Track Might End; Why Makers Opted For Leap Revealed!
- News Amarinder Singh in Delhi, first visit after quitting as Punjab CM
- Technology Microsoft Xbox Series X|S Become First Set Of Consoles To Support Dolby Atmos And Dolby Vision
- Finance 3 Best Aggressive Hybrid Funds To Consider In 2021 With 1 Year Returns Over 70%
- Education JMI Entrance Exam Result 2021 Declared For All Courses, Check JMI Result Link
- Automobiles Toyota Yaris Discontinued In India; Toyota Belta Coming Soon
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
'Broke' retail stores' former boss is planning to buy back its vacant shops. Other former Woolworth's bosses are also said to be working on the project with Page.
Former managing director has reportedly joined hands with UBS banker Gareth Thomas to raise between 5million pounds and 10millon pounds in a hope to bring back the famous Pic 'n Mix sweets, toys and everyday items. Former Woolworth's manager Claire Robertson as a replacement opened the shop when her local branch closed down.