- Movies Taapsee Pannu Clarifies Her Comment On Harshvardhan Kapoor: I Told Him It Wasn't A Personal Dig
- News Unnao rape survivor’s father demands Hyderabad like encounter for accused
- Sports Virat Kohli gets brutally honest with his batting: 'Young batsmen, don't watch'
- Technology Vodafone, Airtel Remove Cap On Voice Calls, Offer Free Unlimited Calling To Other Networks
- Finance SEBI Directs LIC, BoB And SBI To Reduce Stake In UTI AMC
- Automobiles KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
This playground is first of its sort in the White House. This has been built in accordance with Barack Obama's pledge to create a greener environment.
The playground is made just outside the Oval office so that the President may watch his kids playing while he works. Sasha, 7, and her elder sister Malia, 10 who are waiting for the puppy that their father promised them was very happy to receive their father's latest present.
Barack and Michelle Obama's daughters are the youngest children to live in the White House and they well loved the new change to make the White House feel like home.