- 6 min ago On The 2 Years Of Rangasthalam, Samantha Akkineni’s Fashion In The Movie
- 29 min ago Coronavirus Face Masks: Types, When And How To Use
- 1 hr ago Karishma Tanna And Yashika Aannand In Shimmery Red Embroidered Outfits, Who Looked More Gorgeous?
- 1 hr ago 4 Amazing Ways To Use Highlighter You Need To Know ASAP
- Movies Fantastic Beasts Star Dan Fogler Says, 3rd Instalment In The Series Is Leading Towards A Massive War
- Technology Honor 30S Price Tipped Just Ahead Of Official Launch
- Sports After IPL 2020, Asia Cup faces cancellation due to Coronavirus outbreak
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In South India In April
- Finance Sensex Plunges 1400 Points As Coronavirus Infections Rise
- News Delhi: Doctors on COVID-19 duty at 2 city hospitals to be accommodated at Lalit Hotel
- Automobiles Coronavirus Pandemic: Indian Army Modifies Bus To Carry Coronavirus Patients Along With Medical Aids
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
Obama has also closed the traditionally informal question – answer sessions with reporters at the Oval Office.
The President has not held a formal press conference in the last 19 weeks, that is since July 22, which does not have very good memories either. In the last press meet he waded into a racial controversy by saying that a white police officer acted stupidly when he arrested a black Harvard professor.
Its surprising that Obama took only a handful of questions when he attended the joint news briefings along with Chinese President, Hu Jintao, Indian Prime Minister, Dr. Manmohan Singh, the Japanese Prime Minister Yukio Hatoyama and the South Korean President, Lee Myung Bak.