- Sports Manchester City 4-0 Fulham: Ream red paves way for FA Cup holders' triumph
- News ‘May create largest statelessness crisis’: Draft resolution on CAA in EU
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan Says Being Indian Takes Precedence At His Home Over Religion. WATCH NOW!
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
However, Saddam never used it, the luxury property was constructed with swimming pools, a mosque and a missile launcher, but there have been no takers and it is being returned to Iraq.
The yacht will depart from Greece where it has been since last July, for saving maintenance fee. A Government spokesman confirmed: "We have authorised the transportation ministry to bring the presidential yacht to Basra province's port."
The vessel was build for Saddam 28 years ago, it was moved to Saudi Arabia during the Iraq-Iran war, thus the dictator never used it ever. AGENCIES