- Sports Eager to be part of any tough situation to ensure team wins, says Dinesh Karthik
- News Delhi Anaj Mandi fire: 43 dead, Kejriwal announces Rs 10 lakh relief for kin of dead
- Technology Jio New All-In-One Plans And Old All-In-One Plans Compared
- Movies 'Dabangg 3’ is an all-out Salman Khan film: Prabhu Deva
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
However, Saddam never used it, the luxury property was constructed with swimming pools, a mosque and a missile launcher, but there have been no takers and it is being returned to Iraq.
The yacht will depart from Greece where it has been since last July, for saving maintenance fee. A Government spokesman confirmed: "We have authorised the transportation ministry to bring the presidential yacht to Basra province's port."
The vessel was build for Saddam 28 years ago, it was moved to Saudi Arabia during the Iraq-Iran war, thus the dictator never used it ever. AGENCIES